Friday, November 16, 2012

My Wishlist!

Who doesn't want to receive the perfect gift for Christmas? 


Two days ago, I made these collage so my friends and family will have an idea what I wanted to get for Christmas. Haha! 

Presenting my wishlist *drum roll please!*

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Baking Tools
Books (Filipiniana, Memoirs, Fictions)
Kindle Fire HD


I'm so excited that I wanted to get hold of these books the soonest! 







Recently, I joined Pinoy Reads Pinoy Books at Goodreads. Its a Filipino group who patronized Pinoy books. So if you will notice, half of the book list is Filipiniana.

I know its too early. But Christmas is just around the corner after all :)

They say that the best things in life are free
But I already have them --
Friends, Family and Hubby :)




No comments:

Post a Comment